Get more from your Personal Home Manager . . .
Home Care Library
Pest Control is the inspection, prevention and treatment to rid your home of household pests.
Pest Control addresses pests such as:
- INSECTS (such as ants, bed bugs, carpet beetles, clothes moths, cockroaches, houseflies, mosquitoes, silverfish, and spiders); and
- ANIMALS (such as bats, mice, rats, moles, squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits).
The battle with pests involve three steps:
1. Inspection: to detect evidence of pests and conditions that lead to pests.
2. Prevention: by cleaning and erecting barriers to entry.
3. Extermination or removal: to get rid of pests if infestations have already begun.
Shown in the 'Routine Care' section are the recommended routine maintenance tasks for your pest control. The 'Q & A' section shows answers to common questions. And the 'Articles' section provides helpful articles about your pest control.